Business Start Up Offer
NEW START UP BUSINESS OFFER
If you're a new start up business and would like to get your online fashion business started, we offer a complete website set up service for a small fee of $300 when you become an online stockist.
We use Shopify as our e-commerce platform and they charge $29USD per month, your first 2 weeks are free and once your website is completed within 5-7 days, we hand over ownership to you. At this point Shopify will request your credit card information for your monthly fee of $29USD, which equates to approximately $40AUD per month, they'll start your subscription and debit your card after the first 2 weeks.
- A highly functional website theme
- Customised design
- All artwork/graphic design inclusive
- Social media and newsletter integration
- Facebook Store
- Organic SEO
- Our product upload
- Terms of service and policy scripts
- Ongoing support and training free
If you'd like us to take care of everything for you for a simple $300 one off set up fee, please read our terms and conditions and complete the form below and we'll have your online store ready within 5-7 days!
Examples of Partner Websites
Terms & Conditions
By signing up for the Business Start Up Offer (“Offer”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). The Website Set Up Service ("Service") offered by Daring Diva under the Terms of Service include various services to help you create and manage a retail store online (“Online Services”). Daring Diva reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Daring Diva website.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service agreement before you may apply for the Offer.
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To apply for this Offer, you must register for an account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Daring Diva may reject your application for an Account in our sole discretion.
- Subject to clause 4, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorised to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Proserpine, QLD, Australia. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Proserpine, QLD, Australia with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service.
- You expressly understand and agree that Daring Diva shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Daring Diva or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Daring Diva partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- You retain ownership over all Store Content that Daring Diva or you upload to your Shopify store.
- Daring Diva shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your store to promote the Service.
- You will pay the Fee applicable to the Service (“Service Fee”) and your subscription to Shopify for Online Service and/or POS Services (“Subscription Fees”) and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to fees relating to the processing of transactions under your Account (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase of any products or services such as POS Equipment, shipping, apps, Themes, domain names or Third Party Services (“Additional Fees”). Together, the Service Fee, Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”.
- The Service Fee is paid up front prior to Daring Diva commencing the Service.
- You may cancel your Service within 24 hours by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a full refund of the Service Fee.
- Should you change your mind or cancel your Service after 24 hours, the Service Fee will not be refunded.
- Once the transfer of ownership is completed the website becomes your responsibility and you are governed by the Terms & Conditions as set out by Shopify Inc.