We offer a Layby option both in store and online, please refer to our terms and conditions below.
Terms of Service
- Customers will be required to pay a 20% holding deposit on the total cost of goods ordered.
- Customers will have 90 days from the date of their order to finalise the balance of their payment in full.
- Customers who change their mind or cancel their Layby will be charged a 20% cancellation fee of their total order amount, excluding shipping.
- Payments made over and above the initial 20% deposit will be refunded in full via the same method payment was made.
- For online orders, payment is managed by PayPal, you will be referred to a new screen to set up installments and you will receive a notification when your next payment is due to be deducted from your PayPal account. Please note: PayPal will deduct a 0.9% transaction fee which we have no control over.
- For in store purchases, you can make payment toward your Layby in store or over the phone with either cash or card, using your email address or order number as a reference.
- Once your order has been paid for in full you may collect in store or we will dispatch your goods for delivery.
How to order and pay online
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart
- Complete your customer information and proceed to shipping method
- Choose your shipping method and proceed to payment method
- Choose the LAY-BUY Powered by PayPal option as your payment method
- Proceed to complete your order.
- You will be re-directed to a secure PayPal landing page where you can pay your 20% deposit and see your installment dates and amounts over 90 days.
- Please note PayPal will deduct a 0.9% admin fee which we have no control over.
Cancelling your Layby
Customers who change their mind, cancel their order or refuse to finalise their payment will be charged a 20% cancellation fee of their total order amount. Any additional payments made toward the order will be refunded.
Please note our Layby Terms of Service are in accordance with Australian Regulations as deemed by the ACCC (Australian Competition & Consumer Commission). More info
For more information about our online Layby option visit Lay-Buy Powered by PayPal